2009年4月2日木曜日

Finally, A Map! Winter 1921



Three things:

1. I forgot to color Shiraz blue. I will change its color next time I update the backing map.
2. The Dutch Empire was given 3 fleets. This is an assumption I made so that I could post this map so people could see it before tomorrow. If the Dutch want this changed, they should see me and I'll be happy to fix it.
3. The French fleet in the Gulf of Siam was removed as per the Diplomacy rules for removing units for countries in civil disorder.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Also, I did this off of memory, so correct me if I messed something up.

    返信削除
  2. A small point, but Northern Siam has never been purple. The French went through Tonking. Also, I suggest you plan on getting the map up by 10:00 each evening so we can all see it if we have to.

    返信削除
  3. Since I'll be doing the map now, there will be no problem about getting it up in time. Also, I just like N. Siam purple-it's not a build, so it's just an aesthetic touch.

    返信削除